Last Updated: May 7, 2018
eTouchMenu collects and receives information in the following ways:
Information you give us when you make a Contact Request. When you make a Contact Request, we ask you to provide information about yourself and your business including:
- Personal information.This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you personally. “Personal Information” includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, or phone number.
- Business and other non-personal information.We may ask you to provide information about your business such as your business name, title, business phone number, POS system, number of business locations and other such information specific to your business.
Information we collect when you visit our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following: Remarketing with Google AdSense, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Demographics and Interests Reporting, DoubleClick Platform Integration
Opting Out: Users can set preferences for how Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifies together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Request to Delete or Update Data
If you wish for your personal data to be updated or completely removed from eTouchMenu, please send a deletion/update request to email@example.com. Be sure to include your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number and any other pertinent information. The request may take up to 7 business day to become effective.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- eTouchMenu does not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers and we use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL Certificate. eTouchMenu only provides articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Response to Do Not Track Signals
eTouchMenu honors Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It is also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
Fair Information Practices: The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act: The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.